If you're planning an Anzac Day event, please see below for protocols:
- Veterans may be accompanied by one carer if needed and that carer must be of an age that they can directly assist the veteran if required.
- Next of Kin (NOK) may march in place of deceased veteran on the following conditions:
- NOK should march at the rear of the appropriate service group as listed in the Order of March.
- NOK representation is limited to one per veteran.
- NOK representatives must be dressed appropriately and are to wear medals on the right breast.
- The carrying of photographs of relatives is not supported.
Flags are to be flown at half-mast until 1200 hours
Supplied by the Bendigo RSL, current as of 25/02/2015
Visit the Anzac Centenary Events Calendar as the key source of information relating to ANZAC Centenary and ANZAC Day events in Victoria.
If you have a non- RSL organised events or projects you would like to promote, please register your event at the Anzac Centenary website.
Event Planning Resources can also be found at the Anzac Centenary website.
No events are currently listed.
View Previous Events